New user comments

Page 1234567891011 > >>
M 5V 7A 6
[44 minutes ago]
TikiThorsen , 34, M, Argentina - see his 180 comments
It started good and then it became a sliglthy above average movie with a silly "happy ending".
[3 hours ago]
LoveIsTrash4Me , 29, M, Bangladesh - see his 2 comments
Well... That's not a kids movie!
M 10V 10A 10
[4 hours ago]
mo1220 , 34, M, United States - see his 43 comments
Very good movie, enjoyed watching, quality of movie is great, thank you..
M --V 6A 8
[4 hours ago]
gautam-123 , 37, M, India - see his 2 comments
Showing " vedio can't play " in mx player.
[5 hours ago]
Myk , 117, M, United Kingdom - see his 4 comments
not 3d :( after all that bandwidth :(
M 10V 10A 10
[14 hours ago]
colmmcloughlin , 117, M, Australia - see his 13 comments
Amazing Movie
M 8V 9A 9
[15 hours ago]
fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 423 comments
Very good, enjoyable movie. I think only Robin Williams could have played that particular role. Recommend you see it, if you haven't yet.
M 1V 8A 8
[15 hours ago]
fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 423 comments
I watched only 45 minutes or so of the utter rubbish before I fell asleep. Amateurishly done, badly acted and silly story. I may go back and see the rest, but doubt I shall. One-star rating is for the half of movie that I saw!
M 10V 10A 10
[15 hours ago]
fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 423 comments
I see only very few faith-based movies as at times they are too preachy and start from the premise that their beliefs are the true and genuine ones, making them very narrow-minded, and no religion can aspire to being the 100% truth, which is not within the realms of Man's knowledge. However, this being based on true events, I decided to watch it. I was enthralled by it as it deviated from the norm and did not aspire to giving all the answers. What the story delivered was all positive, with great warmth of feeling towards fellow-man, and help without stint given when needed. Whether it was Christ himself and real angels that appeared is debatable, but does it matter? What does indeed matter was the love they showed to all and without judgement of others. Great story, with, regardless of one's personal beliefs, some underlying truth within it. Do see it.
M 9V 9A 9
[16 hours ago]
tracey2301 , 57, F, Australia - see her 63 comments
Love, love, love Matthew McConaughey. A very fine performance as we have come to expect.
M 9V 9A 9
[16 hours ago]
tracey2301 , 57, F, Australia - see her 63 comments
Good quality. Great remake of an old classic. Loved it!
M 6V 9A 9
[16 hours ago]
tracey2301 , 57, F, Australia - see her 63 comments
Good quality. Movie started out good but got a bit far-fetched and drawn out for me.
M 4V 9A 9
[16 hours ago]
tracey2301 , 57, F, Australia - see her 63 comments
Good quality. Story lacked depth in my opinion.
M 7V 10A 10
[16 hours ago]
tracey2301 , 57, F, Australia - see her 63 comments
Good quality, nice movie.
M 1V 1A 1
[16 hours ago]
tracey2301 , 57, F, Australia - see her 63 comments
This download didn't work for me.
M 1V 1A 1
[16 hours ago]
tracey2301 , 57, F, Australia - see her 63 comments
This was in French with no subs. Deleted.
[16 hours ago]
obliviousanne1213 , 34, F, Australia - see her 2 comments
Newt is very good-looking! 💜
M 10V 10A 10
[yesterday]
GrandAlex , 63, M, Virgin Islands, U.S. - see his 32 comments
Go On with your bad self Mr Lucas ... Star Wars are forever. Forty years and still a delight to watch.
M 1V 6A 6
[yesterday]
Ticktak , 37, M, Turkey - see his 123 comments
My God what a waste of time, dull plot and wooden acting, don't bother.
M 10V 7A 7
[yesterday]
Beorie , 31, M, United States - see his 20 comments
a great addition to the harry potter franchise. it teasingly gives you insite into the world when grindelwald was trlying to conquer the world and as a fan the series books and movies alike this is a bunch of stuff that i was left wondering about. of course if the sequels are going involve grindelwald then in the end we will see dumbledore take him down which i am liiking forward. great movie an enjouyable story line with great acting and characters give it a watch and then watch again it is enjoyable as can be.
Page 1234567891011 > >>